Featuring ME, your favorite Fina

Hey, Fina here! 
Do you ever use Snapchat? Mira has it, and I was playing around with it earlier. I thought I should show you my results!


This bumble bee filter made me laugh so hard! I made a video of me saying "My name is Maria Josephina Ellis Montoya~Dollight", and it sounded like I had breathed in helium!


Hehe, I make a cute puppy, if I may say so myself!

                                             
Weird- I did a photo face swap with a picture of Kit. I'm not quite sure what I think. Face swaps can sure be, erm, interesting, can't they?


Ooh, I love flower crowns!


This one has to be my favorite! I look so elegant and Greek goddessy! Hey, maybe I'll be a Greek goddess for Halloween! 

*Felicity speaks up* "Fina, there are still, like, almost three months until Halloween." 

Oh well, who cares? 
What is your favorite photo filter?
























Comments

  1. LOL! You're so funny, Josephina! My friend has Snapchat and it is so funny to play around with it. My favorite filter is the face swap. :P
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Madi! Yes, face swaps are quite entertaining!
      ~Josephina

      Delete
  2. Kind of creepy- But so cute and fun! :P
    -Tenley
    The Sunshine Dollies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Very funny! The flower crown one is cute. :)

    We've started a fun game on our blog called Fashion Fun. If you'd like to join in, check it out here: journaloftwodolls.blogspot.com

    ~Kirsten and Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten and Sylvia! I will check it out!
      ~Mira

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! We all love comments, so please do say something! However, if you can't think of anything nice or appropriate to say, don't say anything at all. Thanks for understanding!

Popular Posts